04 February 2009

Taraaaaaaa


this cake was ordered by sza, my cousin for her brother who got married on 26.01.09...i made the sugar paste and fondant a few days before the day i assembled the cake...fele quite ok when my wild rose turns to be like in the picture....i shud avoid my mistake next time in my future cake
arrggggg hardly to get the right consistency for writting....still faileddd!! sorry lynn for the messy writting


this naruto was for shabirah's husband...glad to hear she liked it



glad to be here my new home....well i definitely need a new curtain, new sofa which i'll insert it slowly (low knowledge maaa....give me some time k)...ok for time being enjoy viewing my cakes for the past two weeks...auni's cake ideas came from anna bake-freshly....credit for her...her works really inspiring

No comments:

Post a Comment